Thursday, February 14, 2013

Recipe Review: Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings

Each time we try a new recipe, I am going to try to do a little write up on it. 
Or at least comment on it!

Here goes the first one! 

This was a yummy recipe! I really enjoyed it! 

I followed the recipe pretty true to form. I added a mixed vegetable instead of just peas.
I also used 3 chicken breasts.
This made enough for Jim and I for dinner, along with a good sized lunch portion for me.

My only suggestion is to cook the biscuits/dumplings for about 45 minutes in the crockpot... just a tad longer than suggested.Ooh and I used the Grands biscuits and only used about 5 of them and baked up the other 3 to eat on the side!

This meal is listed on Natalie's freezer crockpot meal list
Visit Natalie's blog for more yummy recipes and amazing DIY projects!

The Busy Budgeting Mama

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I think I will try this one. My sister tried one the other day and it was pretty good, but I like the idea of adding vegetables too!

    ReplyDelete