One of our favorite meals to eat is Cheeseburger Meatloaf.
It sounds a
little off, but it is soooo good! Even Mckenna loves it!
I originally
found the recipe in Rachel Ray's magazine, but I have modified a bit
just based on what we usually have on hand.
Cheeseburger Meatloaf
1lb. Ground Turkey (or beef)
Ketchup
1 Egg
Bread crumbs
Shredded Cheese
1/2 onion - diced
Dill pickle chips - chopped
Olive Oil
-Start by sauteing 1/2 diced onion in olive oil until soft.
- While that is cooking, combine meat, ketchup, bread crumbs and egg in a bowl.
- Add pickles and cooked onions - mix together.
- Sometimes I mix about a cup of shredded cheddar into the meat mixture... other times I "stuff" the meatloaf with cheese.
-
To "stuff" - put about 1/2 the meat mixture down into a 9x13 baking pan
forming an oval/football - layer/pile cheese on top. Top with other 1/2
of meat to cover and stuff the cheese inside.
- Bake at 400 for about 25-30 minutes
You
can't screw it up! Use as much or as little cheese as you want.
Mix
some into the mixture and stuff, do whatever! It will taste so good!
Linking Up
Skip to My Lou
Bowl Full of Lemons
Today's Creative Blog
I Heart Naptime
The Real Coake
Linking Up
Skip to My Lou
Bowl Full of Lemons
Today's Creative Blog
I Heart Naptime
The Real Coake































Sounds really yummy! Like something my family would enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up at Real Family Fun.
KC